Are you frustrated that your job search is not providing the results you had hoped and feel like you have hit a brick wall?
You most likely have a great resume, extensive experience, terrific LinkedIn profile and are ready for all interview questions. And yet, if you are waiting on that interview or job offer, you can see that most other people have these tools also. So what gets that job offer? Not what we were taught.
I had to learn this the hard way. I learned the key is not that we need to network, but it’s HOW we network. It’s not about working with recruiters, but the real key of HOW to work with them. It’s not about landing the interview but HOW to take control in an interview and determine how to give the hiring manager the information he/she wants to hear.And “HOW” we do these things is much different than we were taught.
“Shortly after reading this work, I received and accepted a new job. I’m convinced reading this program was one of the key reasons. I heartily recommend it!” ~ W.C. Stroud, Harvard MBA
And now, for a limited time only, a special price on the full program.
If you have ever been laid off, I understand. During my career I was laid off and had to endure a job search 3 times. The first time unemployed I truly was the world’s worst job seeker, lacking self-confidence, not comfortable networking and more comfortable just sending out a bunch of resumes. I understand what it’s like to wait for the telephone to ring, how waiting minutes can feel like days, and each day passing feels like weeks. And I understand how tough it is sometimes to get any recruiter’s or company’s attention, just to take a look at your resume.
If you are still working to land that needed job offer, you probably know by now there is no one quick tactic for your resume or profile that lands the job offer. Instead, what I learned through 3 job searches is the key is not about the tactics, but HOW you use the tactics.
Struggling with getting noticed to land an interview? This program will get you there.
Landing interviews but not getting a call back? This program will show you why you weren’t and explain how you can.
Unsure of exactly how to network? This program provides the unique insight to effective networking with fellow job seekers, employed connections, and especially recruiters!
What I learned is: Landing a job offer all comes down to interaction with another person or people, and the mastering how to interact, more important, understanding human behavior – the way in general people think, believe and act, makes it all work. When you understand, it’s like being in the express lane of the job search process.
While using the program if you have any questions related to your job search, I will answer them promptly. Why do I do this? Because I understand how the rigors of a job search impose a mental, emotional and physical challenge every day, and every minute. My passion is to help you get employed and back doing what you want to do: use your skills and expertise to help a company giving you an opportunity to learn and grow as well.
When you purchase the 50 Keys job search program you also receive a FREE 1/2 HOUR JOB SEARCH CONSULTATION with me FOR YOU TO DISCUSS YOUR UNIQUE CHALLENGES, and determine how to overcome these challenges.
How would it feel to be employed again? Great? Of course. Every day you are unemployed it is costing you money. If I can show you for only $.19 cents a day how to break through and land that next job would you try it?
– You could be experiencing the mental anguish, emotional distress and physical pain of being unemployed. I have as well, not once, but 3 times and can give you new perspective on how to approach this challenge.
– You have great experience, talent, expertise and work hard. This program will help you get noticed and most important, be remembered.
– I am no fancy marketer; rather a Finance guy that believes the bottom line for you is most important.
– This program is priced and built with extreme value for you. I know money is tight, and there is extreme value in this program.
– When you get employed we all win and can share information, and grow through networking.
– The full program includes 3 hours of audio in MP3 format (of all 50 Keys), plus over 100 pages of a companion workbook with actions steps. Plus, my 2 highly rated books on Amazon are included that give you the mindset of success.
– Also, this information is unique, different and powerful; unlike any you will have heard before.
– And the tools and keys you will learn will help you achieve goals again and again.
– The value is great, and even if only one of these unique keys propels you forward in your search, then the information is priceless.
– And a Free 1/2 hour consultation for you to express your questions and challenges.
Plus a special Bonus:
You were selling in the interview but do you know how to close the sale? With your purchase you will receive a special article on how to close the sale. A hint: No, you don’t close the deal at the end of the interview like many people suggest.
“Gary, you’re advice helped me through the ups and downs of my search for employment and I’ve ended up at a really great company.” ~ M. Kohrs, Seattle
Is there a particular part of your job search that is causing a challenge?
Now the full 50 Keys program has been split in to 4 sections so you can immediately address your specific challenges.
Click here to get help on:
* Common job search mistakes,
* Working effectively with recruiters while
* The real keys to interviewing, and
* The powerful mental keys vital to land a job.
See, most of the time a shift in our perception of our job search process, and some tweaking of our approach makes all of the difference in results. My program helps you understand and gives you the keys to make that shift in mindset and approach that will generate results.
The first time I was conducting a job search I had many employers and recruiters tell me I had great experience and a great resume. Yet I couldn’t understand why I wasn’t landing an job offer or even an interview. My self esteem was low. One time after summoning the courage to introduce myself to someone at a business gathering it turned out I said hello to the wrong person! That just made me feel even worse. But eventually I learned how to turn it all around.
Once you have gone through the program and implement this approach you will see immediate changes in your job search results. Your focus, your approach, your mindset and your ability to present your skills will have those special ingredients for your success.
Plus receive FREE a 10 minute audio on “the 5 things you can do today to propel you to success!”
How would it feel to land that job you want, no longer having to wait for the phone to ring, or receive a response from submitting a resume, or enduring the confusion of job interview, and the frustration of trying so hard to tell the hiring manager you are the perfect fit for the job?
See, the first time I was laid off I could not land a job and was frustrated because I thought I was doing the right things. Then I did research on human behavior and learned about the unique and different mindset of successful people.
Then when I combined what I learned about human behavior and the mindset of successful people with job search tactics, my results were fantastic! I finally understood the keys to landing your next job. And now it’s time for you to achieve all of your goals.
“I’m an alumni member of The FENG (Financial executive networking group). There was one item in particular that really helped me get over the hump in my job search. I purchased the
“40 Unique & Powerful Keys to Land Your Next Job” by Gary Spinell. The 40 keys boosted my confidence and helped me feel truly prepared and was integral in “landing my next job.” You could say that now I am a devoted fan of Mr. Spinell and am reading his books as well.”
“40 Unique & Powerful Keys to Land Your Next Job”
by Gary Spinell. The 40 keys boosted my confidence and helped me feel truly prepared and was integral in “landing my next job.” You could say that now I am a devoted fan of Mr. Spinell and am reading his books as well.”~ B. Taravella, Chief Financial Officer
But this isn’t about having a positive attitude. When I learned the nuances of how human behavior impacts our thoughts, beliefs and actions, I changed the way I used the job tactics!
Together we can focus on the specific areas of your search where you are hitting a wall, use your most powerful attributes to move your forward, and address any personal challenges that may mentally be holding you back.
So what am I talking about? Here is how human behavior works in a way we least expect:
The experts state on average a person pays attention to someone speaking for no more than 15-20 minutes. If you are in an interview human behavior will tell you that your hiring manager is not keeping full attention on your answers for an hour or more. Have you ever been in a conversation with someone and you start thinking about what you are going to say while they are talking? Or you think about what you are going to do after that conversation? Guess what? Most likely the hiring manager is doing that also. It is human nature.
Therefore, the key in this process is the hiring manager is like Google listening for you to use key words in your answers – to which he/she will become alert and focus in on. That is just nature human behavior.
“Your message resonated with so many of the things I struggle with daily. I clearly see now that I was doing things right but I was not doing the right things. Thank you for enlightening me on the way to think about the job search process.” ~ Tim
In this program you will learn the true keys that make all the difference in landing your next job.
Here are some of the 50 keys you will discover:
- How to overcome the hiring manager’s concern that you are overqualified. This is different from what you may have read or heard.
- The mistake of targeting your next position.
- The must ask questions when in an interview and how to ask them.
- How straddling kills your job search results.
- What people miss when networking.
- Getting the offer isn’t because of your technical knowledge and expertise, but what does get you the offer.
- Recruiters don’t work for you, but how to get them to.
- The revealing questions to ask recruiters before an interview.
- Why you can’t go back and how looking back will kill your job search.
- Why having a target list of companies sets you up for failure. Yes, it does.
- Success and obtaining goals is not about working hard, but what it is about.
- The mindset to understand and overcome the internal question “Why did this happen to me?”
- How to be remembered and stand out after an interview, especially when there are 10-15 other candidates.
- How to stay motivated, excited and upbeat while conducting your job search.
- The one interview mistake most people make if they have been out of work for over 6 months.
- The mindset of successful people and why it is different than most people.
- The powerful psychological and human behavior element that enhances all search tactics.
- THE most insightful question to ask in an interview to set you up for success! This subtle question is unique and gives you keen insight into the hiring manager’s needs and requirements.
- The keys when changing industries.
- How changing your perception of your situation makes all of the difference in your results.
- What employers are really looking for in a candidate.
- The real keys to “closing the sale” – and probably not what you have heard.
All together 50 Unique and Powerful Keys to Land Your Next Job.
“Gary’s job search program made all the difference in me landing my next job. The program really put job searching into a whole new perspective for me. Gary’s program is a must have for anyone conducting a job search.” ~ C. Gama
“I lead a mid-executive networking group in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area. The 40 Keys program is one of the best and most unique programs I have seen and heard in providing effective pragmatic job search guidance. I highly recommend it for anyone conducting a job search.” ~ Peter Gailey, Personal Information Management Coach, www.pimcoach.com
Don’t wait another day. Every day unemployed you lose $230 if you were earning $60,000 a year. Compare that to this program where you make an investment in your future for only $.19 cents a day! You will find immediate value and impact to your job search with this program! For pennies a day you make a major investment in you and your future.
THIS is the solution to your job search needs to get you BACK ON YOUR FEET with a new job!
YOU deserve to land your next job NOW!
Plus receive FREE a 10 minute audio on “the 5 things you can do today to propel you to success!”
Purchase this Great Package TODAY and Receive…
This AMAZING 3 Hour Audio of the
“40 Powerful and Unique Keys to Land
Your Next Job Now!”
AND 10 Additional keys. ($240 value)
The 85 Page Companion Workbook
to Help You With Action Steps to Ensure
You Land Your Next Job Now! in pdf format.
Plus Additional 10 Keys in pdf format ($45 value)
Beyond Intent: Crossing the Threshold
to Your Dreams
Hit #1 on Amazon for Kindle!($9.95 value)
Achieving is not just about taking action or having a positive attitude. Learn to think like successful people and learn how they think, act and believe differently than those who do not succeed. Once you understand their mindset you can obtain your goals just like them! Order the bundle and you will receive my new 238 page book in eBook format.
It Was YOU, All Along ($4.95 value)
Amazing reviews on Amazon!
We are surrounded by sources telling us that we have no input on what happens in our life. Wrong! We have the ability and power within us to make impactful choices in our thoughts, beliefs and actions and make our dreams come true! You’ll receive this 276 eBook with the bundle.
Plus receive FREE a 14 minute audio on
“The 5 things you can do today to propel you to success!”
today with the FULL BUNDLE purchase. A $30 value.
All for ONLY $330 Now a Special price of $49!
THAT IS OVER 85% OFF! You save $281.
GET STARTED IMMEDIATELY ON THE PATH TO LAND YOUR NEXT JOB NOW!
Need a job search consultation?
See the special 8 week program on the job consulting page.
All Major Credit Cards Accepted